Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not in stock
Delivery time / availability on request
Total: € *
- Order number: 000302
The steinert® Alpha-optimo 200 hand lathe corresponds with the steinert® Alpha-optimo 250 hand... more
Product information "Table Lathe steinert® alpha-optimo 200"
The steinert® Alpha-optimo 200 hand lathe corresponds with the steinert® Alpha-optimo 250 hand lathe but is supplied as a table version without a base. In contrast to the steinert® Alpha-optimo 250, the headstock does not sit on the left frame foot, but directly on the bench bed. This reduces the centre height and centre width somewhat compared to the steinert® Alpha-optimo 250.
- Centre height: 200mm
- Distance between centres: 800mm
- Motor: 1.5 KW, 400v, 50 Hz (other motors with different power and voltage can be installed for an extra charge)
- Power transmission: 6-groove poly V belt
- Mains connection: 400v, 50 Hz (for electronics 230v, 50 Hz)
- Speeds in rpm: 5-stage, 370/800/1400/2000/2800 or continuously variable in 3 ranges from 100 to 3150 for an additional charge
- Headstock / spindle: rotatable, grey cast iron with triple bearing hollow spindle (bore 12mm) with spindle thread M33 / DIN 800 and MK 2 inner cone
- Spindle bearing: maintenance-free bearing (double-track angular contact ball bearing on the working side and deep groove ball bearing on the opposite side)
- Tailstock: grey cast iron with inner quill taper MT 2, quill stroke with handwheel 120mm
- Control panel: with magnetic control panel
- Hand rest rail: 275mm, shaft 30mm (other lengths optional)
- Weight in kg: 135
- LxWxH in mm: 1610/450/450
Also available as a left-handed version!
Related links to "Table Lathe steinert® alpha-optimo 200"