Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
only 1 in stock available immediately
- Order number: 05002900
The Hydromette Compact is an electronic wood and cleaning moisture meter based on the resistance measuring principle.
The ergonomically designed housing is enclosed by the entire palm of the hand so that the measuring tips attached to the top of the device can be pressed into the respective material to be measured. The thin tips enable moisture to be recorded in sawn timber, chipboard, veneer and wood fiber materials (up to a maximum of 25 mm thick) as well as in normal plaster or mixed plasters.
An ideal second device for painters, interior designers and professional do-it-yourselfers.
The device is delivered complete with battery, spare electrodes and protective cap.
5 - 20% (dry weight)
0.3 - 3.5% by weight (plaster moisture)
- Handy quick moisture meter in pocket format for lightning-fast single or series measurements
- Two-step wood type correction
- Plaster moisture measurement with direct display in% by weight, with large 3-digit LCD display
- Fully automatic device adjustment
- No separate electrodes or cables required
- Power supply: 9 V block battery or Ni-Cd battery (optional accessory)
- Dimensions: 200 [L] x 35 [W] x 35 mm [H], weight approx. 130 g