Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
only 7 in stock available immediately
more likely to be available 09.12.2020
- Order number: ax106867
The improved version of the proven Axminster Clubman K10 lathe chuck. Now made in stainless steel with significantly higher concentricity.
One of the best-selling chucks in its class. Optimal price-performance ratio. The self-centring Axminster 4-jaw chuck is very robust and durable. It can be used flexibly for a wide variety of applications. All clamping jaws and devices listed under "4-jaw chuck attachments" fit on this chuck. As an alternative to the universal clamping jaws and Axminster attachments, the chuck can also be used with stepped internal and external clamping jaws. The clamping path is 20mm.
Axminster chucks are characterised by large threads in the worm disc and jaws. This achieves a high level of stability. The specified clamping path is determined so that when the chuck is opened further, at least two turns of the worm disc still engage in all clamping jaws. This ensures a high level of security.
Scope of delivery starter set:
- Chuck body Ø 100mm with thread M33 x 3.5 or 1" x 8tpi (Please select. Other threads available upon request)
- Universal clamping jaws for holding Axminster clamping jaws
- Gear rim chuck key for one-hand operation
- Dovetail top jaws type C (Outside dovetail, inside groove for holding screw chuck, faceplate ring, eccentric chuck etc.)
- Screw chuck insert suitable for type C top jaws
- Face plate ring suitable for top jaws type C