Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
only 2 in stock available immediately
- Order number: ax106871
This self-centering, compact Axminster 4-jaw chuck is particularly suitable for smaller lathes and workpieces. Smaller top jaws were specially developed for the Clubman SK80 but all of the other clamping jaws and devices listed under "4-jaw chuck attachments" also fit on this chuck. As an alternative to the universal clamping jaws and Axminster attachments, the chuck can also be used with stepped internal and external clamping jaws. The clamping path is 20mm.
Axminster chucks are characterised by large threads in the worm disc and jaws. This achieves a high level of stability. The specified clamping path is determined so that when the chuck is opened further, at least two turns of the worm disc still engage in the clamping jaws which ensures a high level of security.
Scope of delivery starter set:
- Chuck body Ø 80mm with thread 1" x 8 tpi
- Universal clamping jaws for holding Axminster clamping jaws
- Gear rim chuck key for one-hand operation
- Dovetail top jaws type C80 (outside dovetail, inside groove for holding screw chuck, faceplate ring, eccentric chuck etc.)
- Screw chuck insert suitable for top jaws type C80
- Face plate ring suitable for top jaws type C80