Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not in stock
Delivery time / availability on request
Total: € *
- Order number: HSM300
Disk grinding machines from Hegner support craftsmen in the production of precise and finely... more
Product information "Disc grinding machine HSM 300"
Disk grinding machines from Hegner support craftsmen in the production of precise and finely sanded wooden surfaces. The disc grinders are also used for the surface treatment of metals and plastics. The modern fastening of the grinding wheels with Velcro and the tilting device of the grinding table allow a quick and easy wheel change without tools. The extremely stable housing and grinding tables remain completely free of distortion even under high grinding and pressure loads and enable precise woodworking.
The wood dust-tested grinding machines convince with numerous other strengths, e.g.
- large, swiveling grinding tables, grinding inclination up to 45 °
- robust miter fence with stop rail
- Extraction nozzle for reliable extraction of the grinding dust
- Extras such as cylindrical grinding device and protective devices
Disc grinding machine HSM 300
- Disc sander for wood, plastic and metal
- The plate diameter has a commercially available metric standard dimension (300 mm)
- The Velcro technology of the grinding discs is contemporary
- Easy grinding wheel change by tilting the grinding table, no tools required
- Inexpensive alternative with a high quality standard
- The particularly robust disc sander with a large work table and a large standard scope of delivery.
- The additional storage of the sanding pad compensates for strong sanding pressure
- Stable aluminum housing
- Large anodized aluminum table. Reaching behind the grinding wheel on both sides
- Precise table swivel device, can be swiveled 45 °
- Large-area basis for a safe stand of the machine
- Built-in suction channel and suction nozzle, diameter 58mm
- Velcro fastener for attaching the grinding wheel
- Motor with undervoltage release and 3 m cable with plug
- 3 year guarantee (excluding wear parts)
- Grinding wheel diameter: 300 mm
- Table size: 430 x 200 mm
- Grinding inclination: 45 °
- Motor: AC 230 V / 50 Hz P1, 0.75kw
- Speed: 1400 rpm
- Weight: approx. 20 kg
Further scope of delivery
- Miter fence with stop rail
- Adhesive disc for Velcro attachment
- Suction nozzle
- 1 sanding disc 80 grit for wood
Related links to "Disc grinding machine HSM 300"