Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
only 3 in stock available immediately
- Order number: ax101809
The "PowerCap Active" respiratory and face mask is a full face mask with a filtered fan. Battery-operated air is sucked in via two air filters and a slight overpressure is generated under the visor with filtered air. This means that grinding dust or other workshop dust has no chance of finding its way into the respiratory tract or eyes. In contrast to simple protective masks without ventilation, in which the breathing air has to be drawn through the filters with the force of the lungs, breathing is very easy with the "PowerCap Active". In addition, the permanent ventilation prevents the visor from fogging up on the inside due to breath moisture.
The full visor also offers effective protection against impact by workpieces and workpiece parts. The head cap is also provided with protectors and thus also provides safety in the head area (helmet function).
The "PowerCap Active" provides optimal protection against mechanical hazards and dust when working with wood and wood-based materials, including MDF (milling, sawing, grinding, turning). The "PowerCap Active" is also suitable for other dust-intensive work in the workshop, house and garden and even reduces allergic reactions (hay fever, hypersensitivity to wood ingredients, etc.).
Another clear pro for the "PowerCap Active" is its comfortable fit due to its ergonomic shape and low weight. The slight airflow and the slight overpressure under the visor feel pleasantly fresh without any unpleasant drafts. This turns the smallest workshop into a fresh air oasis. Despite the extensive face and head protection as well as the ventilation technology, the field of vision is only minimally impaired.
Conclusion: Even for those who don't like protective masks, the "PowerCap Active" can be a pleasant change to a safer and healthier workshop life.
The pros of the "PowerCap Active" full face mask:
- quieter, lighter, more comfortable, more effective ...
- Protection against grinding dust
- Face and head protection
- Easy breathing with a pleasant freshness
- Comfortable to carry, light weight compared to similar products
- very good weight distribution, no one-sided burden
- low background noise through ventilation and air flow
- no fogging of the visor with breath
- also suitable for people who wear glasses and beards
- suitable for continuous operation
- Li-ion battery with 8 hours of running time
- 160 liters per minute air flow
- Respiratory protection class TH1P according to EN 12941
- Head protection class A1 according to EN 812
- Filters can be exchanged and sold individually
- Visor interchangeable and available individually
- Weight: only 670 grams
- suitable and adjustable for all head sizes
Scope of delivery:
- "PowerCap Active" protective mask
- Battery with charger (multi-plug suitable for Europe, UK, USA, Canada, Australia)
- 2 TH1P fine filters
- Air flow indicator
- Instructions in German, English, French, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Spanish