Information on payment by installments with TARGOBANK.
From a merchandise value of 500,- € up to a maximum of 12.000,- € we offer you with our partner TARGOBANK to pay your purchase in convenient monthly installments.
This is how it works:
- Put all the items you want in your shopping cart.
- Use the "Proceed to checkout" button to select the payment methods and choose "TARGOBANK installment" and click the "Continue" button.
- In the last step of the ordering process, check the items and address data and click on "Order for payment".
- On the next page and in an automatically sent e-mail order confirmation you will find a link to TARGOBANK. Please click on this link and you will be redirected to the page of TARGOBANK. There you will enter your personal data securely and not visible to us.
- Once the online application for the installment payment has been completed and submitted, print out the application and go with these documents and your ID card to the nearest post office for identification. Only after a successful identification the financing application becomes effective.
After successfully confirmed installment application, we will send you the ordered goods. If one or more products of the order are currently not available, we will contact you and inform you about the expected delivery time. If you do not agree with the delivery time, we will cancel the order and the financing without any risks and costs for you.
Please note that between the order and the final approval of the installment payment by TARGOBANK may take 5-10 business days.
What can be financed and on what terms:
- All products from our range at www.drechslershop.de with a total value of goods of at least € 500, - up to a maximum of € 12,000.
- The term of the installment payment can be freely selected between 6 and 60 months.
- The effective annual interest rate for financing is 2.0% for terms of 6 to 12 months. For terms over 12 months, the APR is 4.9%.
Who can take advantage of installment financing through TARGOBANK?
- Minimum age of 18
- Residence in Germany
- Current account at a bank in Germany
- regular income
- valid identity card or passport
- no negative features at Schufa