Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
more than 50 in stock available immediately
Voraussichtlicher Versand Dienstag, 01.12.2020
Total: € *
- Order number: 06104012
Hand-formed, fireproof glasses for tea lights on the open fire The manufacture of these... more
Product information "Tealight glass, frosted glass"
Hand-formed, fireproof glasses for tea lights on the open fire
The manufacture of these tealight holders is done by hand according to the following process:
- Flat glass panes are cut into strips.
- Round slices are then cut from these strips.
- These slices are broken out of the strips by hand using pliers.
- These slices are washed.
- Then the edges are fire polished.
- Then the molds are changed on the machine and the flames are adjusted.
- The glass then bends vertically around the new shapes in a rotating and continuously rotating motion.
- The so-called cups are then tempered in a cooling bath, ie gradually cooled from 900 degrees to 50 degrees.
Ø inside approx. 40 mm
Ø outside approx. 45 mm
Total height approx. 20.5 mm
Inside depth approx. 19 mm
Attention! Because the tealight glasses are hand-made, there may be small dimensional tolerances of approx. +/- 0.8 mm compared to the specified dimensions.
Related links to "Tealight glass, frosted glass"