Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
only 5 in stock available immediately
- Order number: US-105
The versatile universal support is the basis of the TORMEK system. It consists of 12 mm round steel and is mounted in double guide bushes for maximum stability. The universal support is equipped with a fine adjustment for quick and precise adjustment. *
- Basis for the devices.
- Basis for the linking device ADV-50D.
- Grinding support when grinding without a device.
- Support for the hands when sanding freehand.
- Support for the hands when working on the grindstone with the stone grader SP-650.
The universal support can be arranged in three positions:
The universal support can either be fastened in the vertical guide sleeves or in the horizontal holder **. With these two arrangements it is possible to grind either against the cutting edge or with the cutting edge. The universal support can also be arranged horizontally for extraction with devices . Pulling off must always be done with the cutting edge.
* Fine adjustment will be introduced in September 2003. Owners of previous TORMEK models can bring their machines up to date by purchasing the new universal support called US-105 as an accessory.
** The horizontal holder was previously supplied as a separate accessory, XB-100, but has been part of the scope of delivery since August 2001.
Product overview TORMEK machines and accessories for download as PDF file (2.5 MB) ...