These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Conversion and usertracking via Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
only 2 in stock available immediately
Estimated shipping Tuesday, 03.10.2023
- Order number: fa1622222
Excellently high-speed Forstner bit Recommended speed: See graphic above! Rapid... more
Product information "Famag Bormax Forstner Bit"
Excellently high-speed Forstner bit
Recommended speed: See graphic above!
- Rapid Forstner drill with centre point, 2 main cutting edges and serrated peripheral cutting edge in wave form
- Rapid drilling in softwood, European hardwood, chipboard, MDF etc.
- Very fast chipping of solid wood and chipboard with significantly lower feed forces and considerably faster drilling than with conventional Forstner bits
- Can be resharpened
- Can be used in freehand operation, on stationary machines and lathes
- Very long service life with highest drilling quality due to very low heat generation
- Cylindrical shank with three clamping surfaces
|Material:||Alloy tool steel|
|Total length:||90 mm|
|Drilling depth:||57 mm|
|Shaft diameter:||8 mm|
|Drilling diameter:||20,64 mm (13/16 ")|
Related links to "Famag Bormax Forstner Bit"
You have last looked at the following articles: