Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not in stock
Delivery time / availability on request
- Order number: stu-5128193
ASA raw air extraction systems 1903 - the right extraction system with standard chassis for... more
Product information "Mobile Chip Extractor ASA 1903"
ASA raw air extraction systems 1903 - the right extraction system with standard chassis for every application.
- For milling, planing, turning and sawdust (no dust)
- High suction power
- Particularly quiet
- Easy to move thanks to castors
- Made of solid sheet steel, no fragile plastic
- Lower static charge compared to plastic
- Fan wheel made of metal, in the shape of a blade for increased suction power
- Significantly reduced dust content thanks to the double-woven fine filter bag of category G1
- Quick-release fasteners for filter and chip bags
- Top price-performance ratio
- The suction unit can be installed rotated by 180°, which enables the suction direction from above or below
- Air performance free suction: 1900m³ / h
- Filter area approx .: 1.92m²
- Maximum negative pressure: 1,669 Pa
- Filter category: G1
- Motor power 50 Hz: 1.5 kW / 400v
- Weight: 39kg
- Dimensions in mm: 1000 x 500 x 2100
- Chip bag volume: 110 Ltr.
- Extraction nozzle Ø on the device: 203mm (8")
- Extraction nozzle Ø on the standard distributor: 2 x 100mm
- Device height with filter cartridge: 2150mm
- Ø filter bag dimensions: 370 x 970mm
- Ø chip bag dimensions: 410 x 1100mm
- Max. Sound pressure level: 85.7dB (A)
Related links to "Mobile Chip Extractor ASA 1903"