Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not in stock
Delivery time / availability on request
- Order number: mm25
The machine is designed for the highly productive manufacture of turned wood parts up to a diameter of 25mm. The automatic lathe combines modern construction principles with ease of use and exceptional economic efficiency with minimal space requirements. It has a magazine feed of prefabricated round bars up to 600mm in length. Precise feed and collets in the spindle head guarantee the highest level of accuracy.
- Turning length: up to 60mm
- Turning diameter: 2mm - 24mm
- Drilling depth: up to 60mm
- Magazine loading: prefabricated round bars from Ø 6mm - 25mm
- Volume output: up to 1,400 turned parts per hour, depending on the part shape
- Drive motor: 1.5 KW IE2 with frequency converter
- Electrics: Safety electrics according to VDE
- Compressed air: 55 l / min at 6 bar input pressure
- Dimensions: L 2200, W 1100, H 1500
- Weight: 425kg
Basic equipment: The machine is equipped with 2 counter-rotating rotary supports (one swiveling), a parting support, a drilling support and a length stop system.
Accessories: Feed chucks, collets, steel holders for shaping knives, drill chucks, collet holders, depending on the workpiece shape.