Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not in stock
Delivery time 0 Workdays
- Order number: BUN-001045-01
This TOS precision 4-jaw chuck in superior design is an extremely stable and precisely processed chuck with a long service life. It is supplied with base jaws for holding Axminster clamping jaws and can therefore be used very flexibly for a wide range of applications. As an alternative to the base jaws for Axminster attachments, the chuck can also be used with stepped inner and outer clamping jaws, which are included in the scope of delivery.
As standard, the chuck is provided with a threaded flange M33x3.5 according to DIN 800. Other threads are possible on request.
- high-precision superior design
- Chuck body Ø 100 mm with threaded flange M33x3.5 (other threads on request)
- Base jaws for holding Axminster clamping jaws
- One set each of inner and outer clamping jaws
- Chuck key
- maximum speed: 6,200 rpm
All clamping jaws and devices listed under "Axminster / Attachments" fit this chuck.