Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
only 7 in stock available immediately
- Order number: ax102166
The plastic top jaws for Axminster lathe chucks offer the option of creating your own top jaws of any shape. The plastic can be easily processed with a scraper.
In addition to the possibility of producing your own jaw shapes, the plastic jaws are also well suited for clamping sensitive surfaces.
The plastic is a glass fiber reinforced polyamide (nylon). Due to the glass fiber reinforcement, the tool life used for machining is shorter than when working with wood.
These Axminster top jaws fit the following chuck types:
- Axminster Clubman K8 / SK80
- Axminster Clubman K10 / SK100
- Axminster Goliath
- Axminster Evolution SK114
- Axminster precision chucks
- AX1 super precision chuck
- TOS chucks Super precision chucks Ø 100 and 125mm with Axminster universal clamping jaws
The base jaws in the chuck for screwing on the top jaws are not included in the scope of delivery. The 8 screws for attaching the top jaws to the base jaws are included.