Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not in stock
Delivery time / availability on request
Total: € *
- Order number: SC91212BL
4 pieces of aluminium-oxide-coated, stable sanding belts for hanging in scroll saws in... more
Product information "Scroll Saw Sanding Belt, Width 7mm"
- 4 pieces of aluminium-oxide-coated, stable sanding belts for hanging in scroll saws in different grain sizes. Please select the desired grain size.
- Width: 1/4" (7mm). Make sure that the saw table has a sufficiently large passage (at least 5 x 10mm) so that the sanding belts do not grind on the saw table when working.
- Suitable for scroll saws with 130mm (5") saw blade length.
- For quick and easy sanding of edges or deburring of fine scroll saws / fretsaw work.
- The sanding belts can be used in all scroll saws that have a mounting bracket (above and below), as shown in the picture below.
Related links to "Scroll Saw Sanding Belt, Width 7mm"