Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
only 9 in stock available immediately
- Order number: ax310425
The cylindrical attachments 25 and 50 mm are suitable for long and thin workpieces. The workpiece is held here over 50mm in length. The attached dovetails also enable "normal" clamping.
The clamping jaws are also suitable for clamping briar blanks for making pipes. Only two opposite ones are used for this.
These Axminster top jaws fit the following chuck types:
- Axminster Clubman K8 / SK80
- Axminster Clubman K10 / SK100
- Axminster Goliath
- Axminster Evolution SK114
- Axminster precision chucks
- AX1 super precision chuck
- TOS chucks Super precision chucks Ø 100 and 125 mm with Axminster universal clamping jaws
The specified dimensions and diameters correspond to the dimensions when the chuck is almost closed. The clamping range depends on the type of chuck.
The base jaws in the chuck for screwing on the top jaws are not included in the scope of delivery. The 8 screws for attaching the top jaws to the base jaws are included.