Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not in stock
Delivery time / availability on request
Total: € *
- Order number: pro-27070
Image description: Extendable table support with integrated auxiliary stop... more
Product information "Fine-Cut Circular Table Saw FET"
- Extendable table support with integrated auxiliary stop
- Plane-milled table made of die-cast aluminum with two continuous T-slots for the angle stop
- The saw blade guard moves up automatically when sawing
- Clamping screw for height adjustment and for swiveling the carbide-tipped saw blade.
- The scale helps to adjust the longitudinal stop
- Adjusting screw for fine adjustment of the longitudinal stop by 1/10mm
- Angle stop with stop bar made of aluminium and movable end stop for producing parts of the same length with the same angle
For precision mechanics, model making, mold making, toy manufacturing, architects, model carpenters and fitters.
For cutting wood, non-ferrous metal, plastic, Plexiglas, GRP panels, foam and many other materials. Stable construction thanks to load-bearing parts and a milled tabletop made of die-cast aluminium.
The finely adjustable, precise and stable longitudinal stop has decisive advantages: After a rough setting, dimensions can be corrected by 1/10mm using an adjusting screw. The saw blade, which can be swiveled by 45° and adjusted in height, in conjunction with the crosscut fence, enables double miter cuts to be made.
Low-noise drive through special DC motor with Optibelt toothed belt. Saw blade shaft with ball bearings. Carbide-tipped saw blade 80 x 1.6 x 10mm (24 T). Plus a push stick and an unslotted saw gap cover made of ABS for the tightest tolerances between the saw blade and table.
Unslotted saw gap cover made of ABS for the tightest tolerances between saw blade and table (is slotted from below through the saw blade of the FET). For cutting the smallest parts.
The table and drive can be folded up and locked like a hood. For cleaning the device and for easy saw blade changes.
- 220-240v. 7,000rpm.
- Miter can be fixed continuously up to 45°
- Table size 300 x 300mm
- Cutting depth 1 - 22mm: Saw blades from 50 - 85mm (with 10mm bore) can be used
- Weight approx. 6kg
Related links to "Fine-Cut Circular Table Saw FET"