These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Conversion and usertracking via Google Tag Manager
Push Notifications | Analytics (Signalize/etracker)
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
currently not in stock
Delivery time / availability on request
- Order number: 000012
Hand lathe steinert® maximo - ... the new upper class Detailed information on the The... more
Product information "Steinert® maximo Lathe"
Hand lathe steinert® maximo - ... the new upper class
Detailed information on the The steinert® maximo hand lathe can be found at www.steinert.eu/maximo
When designing this machine, the aim was to achieve maximum stability, precision and safety for all areas of manual turning. Machining large workpieces usually causes forces that are difficult to calculate. Mastering these forces is only possible with a heavy grey cast iron machine with generous overall dimensions and the corresponding components. Coupled with a powerful drive and modern electronics, the designers have succeeded in creating a new reference class with the "steinert® - maximo".
- Centre height 335mm
- Distance between centres 1500mm, 3850 or 6200mm for an extra charge
- Spindle mount VB36 bayonet flange 100mm, internal mount MT 3
- Strongly dimensioned double hollow spindle with 18mm bore with precision angular contact ball bearing
- Drive 2.2kW, 400volts (3HP), 50Hz
- Stepless electronic speed control with switchable starting and braking times. Control via a mobile control unit
- Right-left rotation of the spindle with switch on the left machine stand
- Power transmission via 3-stage poly-V belt drive with high-performance belt type 12 PJ 836 (belt width 28mm)
- Speeds: infinitely variable in 3 ranges from 90 to 3200 rpm
- Tailstock quill: quill stroke 160mm, internal mount MK 3, large handwheel, chrome-plated, measuring scale on request
- Tool support rail 425mm, shaft 40mm
- Weight 540kg in the standard version, 660kg with external turning device
- Dimensions: L = 2550mm, W = 670mm, H = 1250mm
- Outer bed for large turning diameters between centres (columns up to Ø 670mm), outer turning device for large disc-shaped workpieces (Ø up to 2000mm)
- Various chucks, drivers & centre points
- Hand rest rails 180mm, 275mm, 1000mm
- Various steady rests, drill - steady rests
- Oval turning mechanism
- Attachment for small turned parts
- Closed headstock with SPH 400mm
- Drill quill
- Pneumatic tailstock
Related links to "Steinert® maximo Lathe"
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Video (YouTube): Matthias Lumpe drechselt eine große Red Mallee Goldfield-Maserknolle beim Open House der Firma Theodor Nagel in Hamburg.
- Video (YouTube): Anfertigung von zwei Teilen für die Orgel in der Heilandskirche in Potsdam-Sacrow auf der Handdrechselbank steinert® maximo.
- Video (YouTube): Anfertigung einer Schale aus einem 250 kg Ulme-Rohling auf der Handdrechselbank steinert® maximo.
- Further products by "steinert® (Deutschland)"