Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
only 1 in stock available immediately
Bestellen Sie innerhalb von 4 Stunden und 46 Minuten dieses und andere Produkte.
- Order number: 000711
The tool rest base of the PERFORMER 400-FU can be used. As an option for third-party products, the KPF-400 sphere turning device can also be ordered with a tool rest base. Please choose!
The ball turning device KPF-400 has been specially developed for the hapfo PERFORMER 400-FU (center height 402 mm) and is tailored to the dimensions and forces of this machine. It can be used to quickly and effectively produce balls up to a diameter of 650 mm. Built on a solid cast iron turntable, the existing lower part of the hand rest can be pushed on. The supplied trapezoidal spindle with handwheel can be adjusted very sensitively. Alternatively, the KPF-400 can also be delivered as a complete unit and adapted to other lathes. The KPF-400 is equipped with two cutting systems. One side of the tool holder holds a carbide insert with which the complete ball is pre-machined. This eliminates the otherwise annoying regrinding of the tools. "Hooking" into the workpiece is effectively prevented by the diamond shape and the large cutting radius of the insert. An HSS cup steel on the same tool holder is available for fine machining. This is simply exchanged for the insert by turning the tool holder 180 °.
The tool holder is designed in such a way that both tools are always at the same height at tip height. To avoid getting caught in the workpiece, a cutting depth limiting screw is used with the HSS cup steel .
Maximum ball diameter approx. 650 mm
Scope of delivery:
- Turntable made of gray cast iron, with integrated guide for the lower part of the hand rest
- Trapezoidal spindle with bearing and handwheel for installation in the existing lower part of the hand rest
- Tool holder 43 mm thick, one side equipped with HSS cup steel including chip depth limiter (for perfect surfaces) and on the opposite side
- a carbide insert for roughing (particularly useful for interrupted cuts)
- Upper part of the tool holder with a 43 mm hole for an alternative use of the tool holder (e.g. milling motor)
- Wood lathe in the picture are not included - the lower part of the hand rest is optional