Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
more than 10 in stock available immediately
- Order number: 001220
The collets 6-5, 10-9, 12-11, 16-15 and 20-19mm are included in the scope of delivery of the chuck.
This collet chuck has been specially developed for woodturners. With the precisely working collets, the workpiece is clamped exactly evenly over a length of 40mm without leaving marks. The clamping path is 1mm. If a hollow spindle is available through which the wood can be fed, the chuck is well suited for the series production of small turned parts, as the chuck is also hollow throughout.
The chuck has a spindle thread M33 x 3.5mm.
As standard, the chuck is equipped with five collets for clamping diameters 6-5, 10-9, 12-11, 16-15 and 20-19mm. Additional collets in the range from 2mm to 20mm are also available. Please let us know the required diameter separately.
General information on collet chucks:
- The clamping dimension (for example 6-5mm) means that round workpieces or tools with a diameter of 5 to 6mm can be clamped.
- Collet chucks must always be kept very clean. Chips or other dirt particles significantly impair the clamping force and the concentricity of the chuck.
- Collets should never be screwed together without a workpiece (or tool).
- Collet chucks should never be stored with the collet inserted.
- No workpieces or tools should be clamped below the small clamping area diameter.
- Workpieces or tools should be clamped as completely as possible, but at least to 2/3 of the bore length of the collet.
- Total length of the lining: 78mm
- Ø knurled union nut: 58mm
- Ø thread (union nut) / smallest Ø: 40mm
- Ø "rear knurled ring" : 53mm
- Length from the front edge - knurled nut to the knurled ring at the back: 63mm
- Width knurled union nut: 25mm
- Width of rear knurled ring: 14mm