Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
only 8 in stock available immediately
- Order number: ax610973
The collets 7-6, 11-10 and 13-12 mm are included with the chuck.
This collet chuck has been specially developed for woodturners. With the precisely working collets, the workpiece is clamped exactly evenly over a length of 32 mm, without leaving marks. The clamping path is 1 mm. If there is a hollow spindle through which the wood can be fed, the chuck is well suited for the series production of small turned parts, as the chuck is also hollow throughout.
The Junior collet chuck is available with spindle threads M33 or 1 “x 8tpi. Please choose!
The chuck is equipped with three collets for 7-6, 11-10 and 13-12 mm as standard. Additional collets in the range from 2 mm to 13 mm are also available.
Rear diameter 56 mm
Front diameter 24 mm
Total length 54 mm without union nut and 62 mm with union nut
General information on collet chucks:
- The clamping dimension (for example 6-5mm) means that round workpieces or tools with a diameter of 5 to 6mm can be clamped.
- Collet chucks must always be kept very clean. Chips or other dirt particles significantly impair the clamping force and the concentricity of the chuck.
- Collets should never be screwed together without a workpiece (or tool).
- Collet chucks should never be stored with the collet inserted.
- No workpieces or tools should be clamped below the small clamping area diameter.
- Workpieces or tools should be clamped as completely as possible, but at least to 2/3 of the bore length of the collet.